Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Teamwork makes the Dream work!


People ask me all the time...how have you found success. I could sit here and write a post filled with training information and personal growth and development tips and on and on. But none of that would matter. It may be useful or helpful regarding a plan and daily activities but it wouldn't get to the root of where my success stems from. The real answer is first, my Jesus and Him choosing to bless and guide my path. Second, I have to say the reason I'm a Diamond Ambassador with Plexus Worldwide is because of this group! When I joined...I made a list. I didn't know I was making a list but I did and I picked the best people I thought would be awesome to do something special with! My mom was my very first ambassador and turned out to be a ROCK STAR!! It was when she shared with her dear friend and hair dresser Denise that our world changed! Denise and her heart for people and desire to help change lives, propelled us forward at unbelievable speed! My husband was up next, and my biggest skeptic turned business partner! It was a struggle for over a year to make him see the light and what network marketing would be for our family. My dear friend Julie was up next and I still remember standing in a parking lot after meeting for lunch and sharing our one, non consumable monthly kit hoping she would see what I saw and join me. Julie said no thanks the first time and the second and even the third, but eventually joined my team after a year or so of me sharing and following up. And then there's Casey...a friend from almost 20 years ago that sat next to me in nursing school. She was always a go-getter and over achiever...(kicked my butt on every pathophysiology test) and I knew she would be great in the Plexus business. She too had a lot going on and said no to the plexus opportunity for over a year! Once they joined, both Julie and Casey applied their passion and knowledge in the medical profession to become amazing leaders on our team. These 4 emeralds are such an amazing blessing to me! Teamwork is the only thing that makes the dream work in network marketing. I am blessed and overwhelmed with gratitude for the hard work this personal team has put in. They share. They teach. They train. And they love. Thank you mom, John, Julie, and Casey for being instrumental in helping me love the life I've always dreamed about!! I am truly blessed and will never be able to thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment