Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sample facebook post


Ok, I LOVE it when people that I know and my new FB friends reach out to me and ask how I created an AMAZING CAREER FROM HOME working my Plexus business…...... This is what I hear, "HOW does your business really  work?”or “I’m not a salesperson, don’t think I could do this” or this one,  "I am really BUSY, will I have the time to do this?" "Can I really be successful?"

Well….let me tell you I am actually looking for busy people and YES you can be successful! Never in my wildest dreams did I see myself doing this and now I couldn't be happier!!

So here is the scoop on how it works....

- I USE the products and I get RESULTS (90 pounds lost!)
- I TELL people about the products = THEY get RESULTS
- I help people do the same thing = We ALL make money
- I do this around my family's crazy schedule! Three boys and everything that goes along with that!

- This is seriously the BEST thing I’ve ever done!!

Tell me…what could an extra $300, $600, $1200+ a month do for you and your family?

I DON'T deal with inventory, don't handle money, and don't have party requirements!! I simply SHARE the products and business opportunity and make sure people know that they can be one step closer to being healthier and happier using our products. This is our year to shine! Don’t be the one that misses out on this life changing opportunity!...NOW is the time to join, so you can be the FIRST to share this to your friends and family!

I am looking to expand throughout the U.S. where our products have never even been heard of yet! YOU could be the one to share in a new area! 

Message me to see if YOU are right for this awesome opportunity! 
You can start living the life you’ve dreamed about!

No comments:

Post a Comment