Saturday, January 3, 2015

Top Picks of 2014~ Personal Growth and Development

I love to read! Reading and listening to audios is one of the most important things anyone can do to move forward with goals and success. Personal, spiritual, profession, emotional, all areas of life can be improved with reading, learning, and growing! I LOVE my reading and learning time. It's amazing what can be accomplished when an evening TV show is replaced with a good book! (in my opinion!)

Here is a quick video of some of my favorite picks this year!!



And here are some of the resources used to find these awesome tools!!

www.sarahrobbins.com/store

www.mastermindevent.com

www.flipflopceo.com

www.johnmaxwell.com

www.amazon.com for pretty much anything you can imagine!

www.presleyswagerty.com


Happy Reading, Learning, and Growing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment